In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (coal, gas, oil, renewables, nuclear, grids, and energy-intensive industries such as steel and chemicals, etc.).
- Croatia and Hungary sign MoU on gas interconnection project June 23, 2017
- Position Paper on the proposal for a Regulation on the Governance of the Energy Union June 22, 2017
- The Baltic region needs new power plants for after 2025 June 16, 2017
- The Baltic Pipe: companies can bid for capacity June 13, 2017
- EUR 40 million EU funding to connect Slovenian and Croatian electricity grids June 10, 2017