In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (coal, gas, oil, renewables, nuclear, grids, and energy-intensive industries such as steel and chemicals, etc.).
- Brussels and Nord Stream 2. Intergovernmental agreement – the way out of a deadlock? July 27, 2017
- The Baltic Pipe Project moves to the next level July 27, 2017
- Where do we go from here? Czech energy policy in a desperate need of clear guidance July 26, 2017
- Three Seas Initiative Summit’s joint declaration July 18, 2017
- North-South Gas Corridor: Poland and Croatia join efforts July 11, 2017