In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- Krk LNG terminal fully booked for next years July 9, 2020
- ‘Back on track’ – the Polish Presidency of the Visegrad Group (V4) 2020-2021 July 9, 2020
- Innovation Fund first call of EUR 1 bn announced July 9, 2020
- Start-up Woola wins €50,000 PowerUp! Challenge for eco-friendly bubble wrap solution made from sheep’s wool July 1, 2020
- 10 years CEEP in Brussels – first association representing energy and energy intensive stakeholders from Central Eastern Europe June 15, 2020