The 11th Baltic and Nordic Energy Summit 2019 will take place on the 30-31 October 2019 in Tallinn at the Swissotel.
Event Topics include:
- The 2020 Gas Package: setting the scene for renewable gas and sector coupling
- Progress on integration of the Baltics with the European electricity market
- Gas infrastructure in the region: progress reports and visions for the future
- Regional security of supply: where will our power come from as we phase out fossil fuels?
- Corporate PPA with Mercedes-Benz in Poland
- Distributed generation: new legal frameworks and opportunities for investment
- Renewable energy markets in the Baltics and Nordics: opportunities and risks
- Investing in smart energy: what are the opportunities in the region?
- Carbon capture and storage for decarbonising fossil fuel plants in the Baltic and Nordic region
- Renewable gas rules, projects and opportunities in the region