Central Europe Energy Partners (CEEP) is ready to assist the European Commission in drafting its climate and energy policies, pointing out the specific socio-economic situation of energy and energy-intensive sectors of Central European companies. This is why we welcome the possibility of voicing our opinion on the Inception Impact Assessment of ‘2030 Climate Target Plan’.
In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- CEEP statement regarding publication of the REPowerEU plan July 28, 2022
- New regional task force of the EU Energy Platform for Central-Eastern Europe July 14, 2022
- CEEP Annual Report 2021 June 24, 2022
- Funding mechanisms under the revised EU ETS and Social Climate Fund June 21, 2022
- Event: How to make the EU ETS more effective? May 27, 2022