Central Europe Energy Partners (CEEP) is ready to assist the European Commission in drafting its climate and energy policies, pointing out the specific socio-economic situation of energy and energy-intensive sectors of Central European companies. This is why we welcome the possibility of voicing our opinion on the Inception Impact Assessment of ‘2030 Climate Target Plan’.
In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- Polish and Baltic transmission system operators jointly apply for co-financing of energy infrastructure construction from CEF funds May 29, 2020
- Ensuring A Just Transition In The Energy Sector: The Role Of The Just Transition Mechanism May 25, 2020
- Joint non-paper from 8 countries on the role of natural gas in climate-neutral Europe May 25, 2020
- GAZ- SYSTEM selected contractor for Baltic Pipe project offshore May 7, 2020
- Central Europe Energy Partner’s feedback on the ‘European Climate Law’ May 7, 2020