Central Europe Energy Partners (CEEP) is ready to assist the European Commission in drafting its climate and energy policies, pointing out the specific socio-economic situation of energy and energy-intensive sectors of Central European companies. This is why we welcome the possibility of voicing our opinion on the Inception Impact Assessment of ‘2030 Climate Target Plan’.
In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- Event: The 6th Central European Day of Energy: Energy sector resilience in the time of transition November 17, 2021
- Central Europe Energy Partners’ (CEEP) position paper for public consultation on the review of the blocking statute (Council Regulation (EC) No. 2271/96) November 4, 2021
- CEEP’s response to the public consultation on the Platform on Sustainable Finance’s draft proposal for an extended taxonomy to support economic transition September 6, 2021
- CEEP publishes its annual report for 2020 July 15, 2021
- CEEP’s statement regarding the “Fit for 55” package publication July 14, 2021