Central Europe Energy Partners (CEEP) is ready to assist the European Commission in drafting its climate and energy policies, pointing out the specific socio-economic situation of energy and energy-intensive sectors of Central European companies. This is why we welcome the possibility of voicing our opinion on the Inception Impact Assessment of ‘2030 Climate Target Plan’.
In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- European Commission delivers the EU Offshore Renewable Energy Strategy November 19, 2020
- CEEP-ERCST paper: The role of the EU ETS funding mechanisms in delivering the European Green Deal November 16, 2020
- Lithuania blocks unsafe electricity from Belarus November 9, 2020
- Event: The role of the EU ETS funding mechanisms in delivering the European Green Deal November 5, 2020
- CEEP policy paper: Energy market analysis of integration of the variable renewable energy sources into the EU energy systems November 3, 2020