Central Europe Energy Partners (CEEP) is ready to assist the European Commission in drafting its climate and energy policies, pointing out the specific socio-economic situation of energy and energy-intensive sectors of Central European companies. This is why we welcome the possibility of voicing our opinion on the Inception Impact Assessment of ‘2030 Climate Target Plan’.
In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- CEEP publishes its annual report for 2020 July 15, 2021
- CEEP’s statement regarding the “Fit for 55” package publication July 14, 2021
- CEEP’s response to the public consultation on the hydrogen and gas market decarbonisation package June 21, 2021
- CEEP’s response to the public consultation on the trade – mechanism to deter & counteract coercive action by non-EU countries June 16, 2021
- CEEP’s views to the consultation on Commission’s Draft Delegated Regulation under Article 8 of the Taxonomy Regulation June 1, 2021