Central Europe Energy Partners (CEEP) is ready to assist the European Commission in drafting its climate and energy policies, pointing out the specific socio-economic situation of energy and energy-intensive sectors of Central European companies. This is why we welcome the possibility of voicing our opinion on the Inception Impact Assessment of ‘2030 Climate Target Plan’.
In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- CEEP Policy paper: Russia’s war against Ukraine and energy crisis impact on Central and South-Eastern Europe December 20, 2022
- 7th Central European Day of Energy (CEDE) November 25, 2022
- CEEP Policy Paper: Central Europe on the brink between dependency and diversification November 10, 2022
- Central European Energy Conference 2022 October 31, 2022
- Large Scale Solar Central and Eastern Europe Summit October 28, 2022