Central Europe Energy Partner (CEEP) strongly believes that the transformation towards an innovative and low emitting economy should proceed in sustainable and balanced way. We welcome the proposal for a regulation establishing the framework for achieving climate neutrality by 2050 – the European Climate Law – but we think it needs further improvements and would like to submit the following comments.
In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- Speech by Commissioner Kadri Simson at the 6th Central European Energy Day: Energy resilience in the time of transition, on the 3rd of December 2021 in Brussels December 13, 2021
- Event: The Central European Day of Energy 2021 December 10, 2021
- CEEP report: Resilience of the Central European power sector in the time of transition December 8, 2021
- Event: The 6th Central European Day of Energy: Energy sector resilience in the time of transition November 17, 2021
- Central Europe Energy Partners’ (CEEP) position paper for public consultation on the review of the blocking statute (Council Regulation (EC) No. 2271/96) November 4, 2021