Central Europe Energy Partner (CEEP) strongly believes that the transformation towards an innovative and low emitting economy should proceed in sustainable and balanced way. We welcome the proposal for a regulation establishing the framework for achieving climate neutrality by 2050 – the European Climate Law – but we think it needs further improvements and would like to submit the following comments.
In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- CEEP Policy paper: Russia’s war against Ukraine and energy crisis impact on Central and South-Eastern Europe December 20, 2022
- 7th Central European Day of Energy (CEDE) November 25, 2022
- CEEP Policy Paper: Central Europe on the brink between dependency and diversification November 10, 2022
- Central European Energy Conference 2022 October 31, 2022
- Large Scale Solar Central and Eastern Europe Summit October 28, 2022