Central Europe Energy Partner (CEEP) strongly believes that the transformation towards an innovative and low emitting economy should proceed in sustainable and balanced way. We welcome the proposal for a regulation establishing the framework for achieving climate neutrality by 2050 – the European Climate Law – but we think it needs further improvements and would like to submit the following comments.
In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- Polish and Baltic transmission system operators jointly apply for co-financing of energy infrastructure construction from CEF funds May 29, 2020
- Ensuring A Just Transition In The Energy Sector: The Role Of The Just Transition Mechanism May 25, 2020
- Joint non-paper from 8 countries on the role of natural gas in climate-neutral Europe May 25, 2020
- GAZ- SYSTEM selected contractor for Baltic Pipe project offshore May 7, 2020
- Central Europe Energy Partner’s feedback on the ‘European Climate Law’ May 7, 2020