In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
All Day (Monday)
Don’t miss the
Don’t miss the one of the region’s leading gas conference. This year, the Budapest LNG Summit will be organized on December 6, live and in person at the Hotel Marriott Budapest. As an established regional conference, the Budapest LNG Summit is ideally placed to take a prominent role in connecting policymakers and the business ecosystem from Central and Eastern Europe and beyond by providing a platform to discuss the driving trends of the gas industry and to identify the opportunities and challenges ahead of us.
A global energy crunch sent natural gas prices soaring and hitting record highs in the past month. What are the factors that are fueling the price surge? What can we expect in the long run and what are the main lessons to take away? Major stakeholders of the gas and LNG industry including high-level representatives of MET Group, Shell, ExxonMobil, Gazprom, SOCAR, Dentons, CEEGEX, FGSZ, GTSOU and Eustream will review how the sector has coped so far with the challenges and adjusted to the new normal.
The White Paper Consulting
- Event: The 6th Central European Day of Energy: Energy sector resilience in the time of transition November 17, 2021
- Central Europe Energy Partners’ (CEEP) position paper for public consultation on the review of the blocking statute (Council Regulation (EC) No. 2271/96) November 4, 2021
- CEEP’s response to the public consultation on the Platform on Sustainable Finance’s draft proposal for an extended taxonomy to support economic transition September 6, 2021
- CEEP publishes its annual report for 2020 July 15, 2021
- CEEP’s statement regarding the “Fit for 55” package publication July 14, 2021