7 (Thursday) - 8 (Friday)
Budapest Climate Summit
Budapest Climate Summit is taking place from 7-8 October 2021 in Budapest, bringing together the climate and sustainability stakeholders from and beyond Central and Eastern Europe to network in person. As an unparalleled regional forum, Budapest Climate Summit will provide a comprehensive overview of the complex issue of green transition demonstrating the sustainability efforts and ambitions of major corporate actors, policymakers, think tanks and civil society.
The topics and speakers of the Summit can be accessed here.
The White Paper Consulting
8 (Monday) - 10 (Wednesday)
Innovation Zone – Cessnock Quay, Glasgow
(Hybrid Event: Live in-person and online)
For 11 years, Climate Action
For 11 years, Climate Action has been uniting heads of state and multilaterals, environment ministers, business leaders, investors, and NGOs alongside the UN Climate Change negotiations, convening the largest multi-stakeholder forum: Sustainable Innovation Forum.
The 12th edition takes place alongside COP26 in Glasgow with a fully programmed hybrid event creating a virtual window into COP26, connecting our physical and digital realities, and providing a trusted a global platform for you to engage in the most important climate meeting of our generation. The role of non-state actors in the transition to net zero is critical.
The Sustainable Innovation Forum’s platform offers all stakeholders the opportunity to have a tangible impact at COP, helping forge the cross sector, public-private partnerships essential for transformational change, showcasing business action, the power of green finance and the innovative solutions at our disposal today.
- Forge cross sector partnerships
- Spotlight effective business action
- Contribute to crucial discussions with national and regional policymakers driving the transition to a net-zero economy
- Help highlight the power of green finance
- Learn new products and strategies that will help achieve climate ambitions
- Aniruddha Dasgupta, President and CEO, World Resources Institute
- Jonathan Brearley, Chief Executive, Ofgem
- David Belliard, Vice Mayor of Transformation of Public Place, City of Paris
- Ismahane Elouafi, Chief Scientist, Food and Agriculture Organization
- Dr Edwin Basson, CEO, World Steel Organization
- Raymond Johansne, Governing Mayor of Oslo
- Sarah O’Driscoll, Cities Director, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- Eva Zabey, Executive Director, Business for Nature
- James Thornton, CEO, Client Earth