Dear CEEP members,
Central Europe Energy Partners is a media partner of the 3rdCentral European Energy Policy Forum, which will be held on 30-31 of May in Budapest.
The aim of the Forum – organised by REKK Foundation – is to get a realistic mid-term outlook for the Ukrainian gas sector. The Energy Policy Forum will bring together government and business decision makers from all over Europe to clarify future scenarios for gas transit through Ukraine and to better understand the likely benefits from a more fundamental gas market integration between Ukraine and its EU neighbours.
Many distinguished representatives of the European gas sector have confirmed their participation as speakers of the event. The latest development of the Ukrainian gas market will be presented and discussed – among others – by the following speakers:
- Top level representatives of Naftogaz
- Roman Opimakh, Executive Director, Association of Gas Producers of Ukraine
- DejanOstojic, Lead Energy Specialist, The World Bank
- JanezKopac, Director, Energy Community Secretariat
- PéterKaderják, Director, REKK
- Georg Zachmann, Senior Fellow at Bruegel and a member of the German Advisory Board in Ukraine
- Maciej Ciszewski, Team leader, European Commission, DG Energy, Security of Supply
- ÁkosKirsiton, Deputy CEO of the Hungarian Gas Storage
- Anita Orbán, Vice President, Tellurian Inc
- Simon Pirani, Visiting Senior Research Fellow Oxford Institute of Energy Studies
- Milan Sedláček, Head of EU Affairs and Strategy, Eustream
- KristófTerhes, CEO of FGSZ, the Hungarian TSO
- Piotr Kus, Director, Development Division, Gaz System
- Kirsten Westphal, Senior Associate at StiftungWissenschaft und Politik (SWP)
- SándorFasimon, Executive Director, MOL Group
- BorbálaTakácsnéTóth, Head of Gas, REKK
- Maciej Jakubik, Executive Director, Central European Energy Partners
- Laurent Hamou, Head of Booking Policy & Market Design, Gas Supply & Asset Management, Engie
- Tomasz Daborowski, Senior Fellow, OSW
The Forum will be opened by Mr. PéterSzijjártó, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Hungary.
As a CEEP member, you receive a 15% discount. During registration, please indicate being a CEEP member at „Entitlement for reduced fee” part.
Please register via the registration link: