17 (Wednesday) - 18 (Thursday)
The Westin Warsaw Hotel and in the form of online transmission
The 34th EuroPOWER Energy Conference and the 4th OZE POWER will be held on November 17-18, 2021 in a hybrid formula: stationary at The Westin Warsaw Hotel and in the form of online transmission. Key representatives of the industry will meet for the second time this year
The main point of discussion during the inaugural debate will be the energy transition strategy and the pursuit of climate neutrality. Topics such as the goals of sustainable development and climate neutrality, the essence of the energy transformation, and challenges related to ensuring the security of energy supplies will be discussed. Then the speakers will analyze renewable energy in the context of the development and competitiveness of the Polish economy. There will also be issues regarding the social and economic potential of RES, increased greenhouse gas reduction targets, the usage of hydrogen in energy and transport, the Offshore Sector Deal, and the development of large solar farms.
An important topic will be the prospects and scenarios of activities in the field of the Polish energy mix until 2050. Experts will discuss the modernization and expansion of distribution networks and the role of natural gas in the transformation of the heating power industry.
The discussion on the second day of the congress will begin with the issue of the energy and economic potential of Polish wind. The speakers will consider whether the Polish power industry is ready for a digital metamorphosis. Issues related to the conditions of digital transformation in the energy sector, the use of modern technologies, challenges and benefits related to the implementation of the cloud in energy companies will be discussed.
The transformation of coal regions will be presented on practical examples. Modern energy companies will be analyzed in terms of new models and revenue streams, consumer awareness and the development of the energy-related services market, data use and process automation. The event will also include topics related to civic, local and distributed energy as well as systems and regionalization of support for the energy transformation.
EuroPower and OZE Power is a dialogue platform that is a place for public consultations between government representatives and all industry representatives. The aim of the conference is a substantive debate focused on the current economic and political situation, including the challenges of the energy sector and the development of renewable energy sources.
The congress is carried out as part of the activities of MMC Polska, which organizes prestigious congresses, conferences, workshops, and business training dedicated to managerial staff and company boards.
16 (Tuesday) - 17 (Wednesday)
Central and Eastern
Central and Eastern Europe presents a huge solar opportunity through to 2025. Large Scale Solar CEE will bring together active developers and investors working on projects in the region to chart the path forward to a low carbon power system with solar at its core.
The event will examine trends across the Central and Eastern European solar industry with content designed around topics such as GW markets in the region, the regulatory environment, PPA and PPA evolution and energy trading, optimizing a grid connection, prospects for storage and more.
The hybrid event format will allow live and face-to-face networking, alongside a best-in-class platform to enable business to be won.
Solar Media Limited
8 (Monday) - 10 (Wednesday)
Innovation Zone – Cessnock Quay, Glasgow
(Hybrid Event: Live in-person and online)
For 11 years, Climate Action
For 11 years, Climate Action has been uniting heads of state and multilaterals, environment ministers, business leaders, investors, and NGOs alongside the UN Climate Change negotiations, convening the largest multi-stakeholder forum: Sustainable Innovation Forum.
The 12th edition takes place alongside COP26 in Glasgow with a fully programmed hybrid event creating a virtual window into COP26, connecting our physical and digital realities, and providing a trusted a global platform for you to engage in the most important climate meeting of our generation. The role of non-state actors in the transition to net zero is critical.
The Sustainable Innovation Forum’s platform offers all stakeholders the opportunity to have a tangible impact at COP, helping forge the cross sector, public-private partnerships essential for transformational change, showcasing business action, the power of green finance and the innovative solutions at our disposal today.
- Forge cross sector partnerships
- Spotlight effective business action
- Contribute to crucial discussions with national and regional policymakers driving the transition to a net-zero economy
- Help highlight the power of green finance
- Learn new products and strategies that will help achieve climate ambitions
- Aniruddha Dasgupta, President and CEO, World Resources Institute
- Jonathan Brearley, Chief Executive, Ofgem
- David Belliard, Vice Mayor of Transformation of Public Place, City of Paris
- Ismahane Elouafi, Chief Scientist, Food and Agriculture Organization
- Dr Edwin Basson, CEO, World Steel Organization
- Raymond Johansne, Governing Mayor of Oslo
- Sarah O’Driscoll, Cities Director, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- Eva Zabey, Executive Director, Business for Nature
- James Thornton, CEO, Client Earth
7 (Thursday) - 8 (Friday)
Budapest Climate Summit
Budapest Climate Summit is taking place from 7-8 October 2021 in Budapest, bringing together the climate and sustainability stakeholders from and beyond Central and Eastern Europe to network in person. As an unparalleled regional forum, Budapest Climate Summit will provide a comprehensive overview of the complex issue of green transition demonstrating the sustainability efforts and ambitions of major corporate actors, policymakers, think tanks and civil society.
The topics and speakers of the Summit can be accessed here.
The White Paper Consulting
16 (Wednesday) - 18 (Friday)
The 36th edition of
The 36th edition of the International Scientific & Expert Meeting will take place from 16th to 18th of June, 2021 in Opatija, Croatia. The largest gas conference & exhibition in Southeast Europe will attract a great number of distinguished gas and energy experts and high-ranking managers from numerous gas companies. Speakers and exhibitors from all around the world will take part in this international event.
You can expect many interesting presentations of scientific & professional papers, round tables, few panel-discussions arranged in 10 thematic sessions and a poster session. THE PRELIMINARY PROGRAM OF THE EVENT IS AVAILABLE HERE. Speakers include influential experts from prominent Croatian and European universities and gas and energy companies. The Congress will cover a series of current topics important for the gas and energy industry and which extends along the entire natural gas chain, as well as crucial issues which will determine development of the natural gas market in the near future. REGISTER YOUR PARTICIPATION HERE.
Exhibition will be held simultaneously in the exhibition area in front of the conference hall and it will gather a great number of exhibitors, mostly gas equipment manufacturers and traders from Croatia and abroad. Exhibitors have the opportunity to exhibit gas equipment in indoor and outdoor exhibition booths. Book your stand here.
Sponsorship of this event provides access to international audience from many countries, of which most of them are managers, decision makers or purchasers. This event is an excellent opportunity for all participants in the gas market to create, strengthen and facilitate business ties on the dynamic market with growth potential and to promote new innovative products and solutions for the gas and energy industry.
CROATIAN GAS CENTER Ltd., CROATIAN GAS ASSOTIATION
19 (Tuesday) - 22 (Friday)
The Atlantic Council
The Atlantic Council Global Energy Forum is the premiere international gathering of government, industry, and thought leaders to set the energy agenda for the year. Now in its fifth year, the Forum has emerged as the go-to energy conference to discuss the geopolitical and market issues confronting the energy industry in the coming year, develop new partnerships, and demonstrate thought leadership on global energy trends.
The 2021 Forum will have a special focus on the post-pandemic energy system, emerging net-zero carbon goals, the role of the Middle East in the energy transition, and the US’s energy and foreign policy priorities in the Biden administration.
Offered in a new virtual setting, the 2021 Forum will feature our Atlantic Council conference app that allows participants to network directly with one another, ask questions during live events, post on virtual boards, and connect with featured sponsors. The latest agenda is posted on the website and the list of confirmed speakers can be found here
(Wednesday) 10:00 - 13:00
Central Europe Energy
Central Europe Energy Partners (CEEP) in co-operation with the European Commission (DG Energy) have already organised four editions of the Central European Day of Energy (CEDE) in Brussels. Your safety is our top priority and in light of the situation with the COVID-19, we will deliver our annual conference as a digital event.
The 5th edition of CEDE will take place on 2 December and it will focus on offshore wind development in Central Europe, particularly in the Baltic, Black and Adriatic seas. Wind energy has become a major driver for RES deployment in Europe and around the world – even if still more costly than onshore – seems fundamental to reaching Europe’s climate and energy targets in an effective way. In the 2050 Long Term Strategy, the Commission has identified wind energy as the dominant power generation technology by 2050, with projections of up to 450 GW of installed offshore wind capacity.
Today there is over 22 GW of installed offshore wind capacity in the European waters, of which around 2 GW is in the Baltic Sea and several projects are already advanced. The potential of the Black and Adriatic seas is also significant. The offshore wind sector grows rapidly, as new solutions for installations in deeper waters become available. Regional differences in potential, administrative procedures and public support are also of importance to be taken into consideration. EU support would probably be of pivotal significance. The CEDE is a place to take a closer look at all the aspects of offshore wind business in Central Europe and discuss different solutions.
Detailed draft agenda will follow soon. List of confirmed speakers so far:
- L. Jesień, Chairman of the Board of Directors of CEEP
- C. Sikow-Magny, Director of the Internal Energy and Market, European Commission
- J.Buzek, Member of the European Parliament
Presentation of the CEEP report
- M. Kawnik, Executive Director of CEEP
Session one: How to deliver offshore wind in the region
Moderator: P. Abreau Marques, Head of Unit of Renewables and CCS policy, European Commission
- The role of offshore wind in delivering the European Green Deal
- Potential sites for offshore wind in Central Europe
- Financial challenges for deployment of offshore wind in Central Europe
- Role of the EU programs and funds in offshore development
- EU regulatory regime for offshore wind
- H. Sutter, CEO of Eesti Energia
- M. Morawiecka, CEO of PGE Baltica
Session two: Regional cooperation on offshore grid development
Moderator: J. Balke, Head of Unit of Network and Regional Initiatives, European Commission
- Potential for cooperation between Member States in offshore wind energy
- Increasing cross-border interconnectivity as a tool of market integration
- Energy cooperation in seas basin
- Role of the institutions
- Joint offshore wind investment projects, investment opportunities
- Offshore and synchronisation of Baltic States
- U. Stridbæk, Vice President, Head of Regulatory Affairs of Ørsted
- M. Kawnik, Executive Director of CEEP
- Audience: Stakeholders from EU institutions, stakeholders from the region including companies, ministries officials, industry associations, think tanks and journalists
- Speakers: EU representatives, industry and public authorities’ representatives from the CEE region
- Partners: Think tanks, NGOs, universities, energy associations from Baltic States, Central and South-Eastern Europe
Participation at this event is free of charge but registration is compulsory. You can register here.
All Day (Tuesday)
Budapest Energy Summit 2020 is
Budapest Energy Summit 2020 is the leading energy conference in Central and Eastern Europe.
BEST is an exclusive energy forum in Budapest, that brings together high-level industry leaders, experts, policymakers and top executives in energy, finance and technology from all over the world to discuss the driving trends of the industry and to identify the opportunities and challenges ahead of us. The Summit will provide a comprehensive picture of the state of the energy sector both within the CEE region and in a global context in light of the COVID-19 crisis and the climate emergency.
MAIN TOPICS IN 2020
- The biggest challenges and opportunities facing the European energy industry
- The impacts of COVID-19 on the energy industry
- How the major players of the industry perceive the crisis and reshape their business strategy in light of the new challenges
- Accelerating the clean energy transition and the decarbonisation of our energy system
- Innovation in energy – what is the future of renewables, hydrogen, energy storage and other clean energy solutions
- The role of nuclear energy in a safe and clean energy mix
- The future role of natural gas in Europe and the region
White Paper consulting
1 (Tuesday) - 4 (Friday)
Tune in to
Tune in to WindTV from 1-4 December to hear top speakers such as IEA chief Fatih Birol. EU Energy Commissioner Kadri Simson. Government Ministers from around Europe. Industry CEOs from wind and elsewhere, including BASF chief Martin Brudermüller. Key figures from finance including the Head of Energy at the European Investment Bank. Eurovision contest winner Ruslana. And Fridays for Future leaders.
The WindTV Premium Stream will have the renowned WindEurope Conference featuring panel discussions, presentations, and interviews with respected experts from science and technology, and we’ll be showcasing start-ups and innovation.
There’ll be 4 live studios hosting the TV stream – in Brussels, Hamburg, Oxford and Essen. And a whole range of formats – certainly not just another Zoom webinar! Check out the programme and register today!
16 (Monday) - 17 (Tuesday)
The 32nd EuroPower
The 32nd EuroPower Energy Conference and the OZE Power Congress – a safe and comfortable hybrid congress formula!
On November 16-17 2020, the 32nd EuroPower Energy Conference and the OZE Power Congress will be held at the Sheraton Grand Warsaw Hotel. The event will be carried out in a hybrid form, combining elements of a traditional congress and online activities on a dedicated conference platform.
The aim of the conference is a substantive debate of experts on the energy sector and the development of renewable energy sources. Society, energy and economy are three specific pillars on which our event has been based for years. Experts admit that the pandemic will accelerate the transformation of the Polish energy sector, giving a positive economic and social impulse. OZE Power will be held together with EuroPower, during which we will talk about the latest trends in the energy sector and the pursuit of energy neutrality.
The hybrid formula of the event allows us to combine the meeting at the hotel, where a limited number of people will be invited to ensure the safety of participants, and and online congress, where participants will have the opportunity to use a specially prepared platform with streaming access from the main stage of the congress, Partner Zones, the possibility of asking questions and commenting on the current discussion, as well as the possibility of establishing relationships in private chats, video chats and thematic rooms.
4 (Wednesday) 00:00 - 5 (Thursday) 00:00
EIT InnoEnergy’s TBB.Connect! from 4-5 November will bring together innovators and industry from all corners of the world – giving attendees the chance to create and trigger new sustainable business opportunities.
Discover 150+ cutting edge sustainable energy innovations, and enjoy the ease of online, effective and relevant B2B meetings and networking sessions all in one place. Bringing together industry, investors, policy makers and start-ups TBB.Connect offers:
- An exclusive opportunity to meet the most promising sustainable energy start-ups from around the globe;
- More than 100 pitching sessions from innovators spanning the entire energy value chain, pre-qualified and enhanced by EIT InnoEnergy;
- A virtual exhibition area showcasing more than 150 sustainable energy technologies;
- The ease of online, effective, and relevant B2B meetings and networking sessions all in one place.
As we transition from crisis to crucial change, what learnings can we take forward? How can we turn these lessons into opportunities? And what does this mean for sustainable economic development from the perspective of entrepreneurs, investors, economists, and policy makers? EIT InnoEnergy’s line-up of high-profile speakers will shed light on some of the most poignant questions facing society today.
Current confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Steven Chu – 12th United States Secretary of Energy, Nobel Prize – 1997 Physics
- Daniel M. Kammen – Lead author for the IPCC, winner of 2007 Nobel Peace Prize, Professor, UC Berkeley
- Giles Dickson – CEO, WindEurope
- Michael E. Webber – Chief Science & Technology Officer, ENGIE
- Pierre-Emmanuel Casanova – CEO, HySiLabs
- Taavi Madiberk – CEO, Skeleton Technologies
- Benoit Lemaignan – Co-Founder & CEO, VERKOR
- Diego Pavía – CEO, EIT InnoEnergy
- Elena Bou – Innovation Director, EIT InnoEnergy
- Emmanuel Lagarrigue – Executive Vice President & Chief Innovation Officer, Schneider Electric
- Jacob Ruiter – CEO Benelux, EIT InnoEnergy
Explore the agenda, check out the exhibitors that you can meet with and find out more information on the event here: tbbconnect.innoenergy.com
(Tuesday) 14:00 - 16:00
Central European Energy
Central European Energy Partners (CEEP) together with the European Roundtable on Climate Change and Sustainable Transition (ERCST) would like to invite you for the upcoming event devoted to the role of the EU ETS funding mechanism in delivering the European Green Deal. Our online event will take place on 27 October, from 14.00 to 16.00.
CEEP and ERCST have together working on this topic for the last few years, organising workshop in Brussels and beneficiary Member States to facilitate a debate on how to successfully operationalise and utilise these funds, and deepen the understanding of the regional financing needs and priorities.
During this meeting, we will discuss the state of play of the funding mechanisms and their operationalisation, including how the beneficiary MSs intend to use the Modernisation Fund. It will also be an opportunity for stakeholders to discuss the role of the funds in delivering upon the enhanced 2030 climate targets and whether their current composition, including the size is sufficient.
- M. Kawnik, Executive Director of CEEP
- A. Marcu, Executive Director of ERCST
- R. Doubrava, Deputy Head of Unit for Land Use and Finance for Innovation, DG Clima
- J. Tunaitis, Technical Director, Achema
- T. Dąbrowski, Director, PKEE
- B. Vondruskova, Project manager, CEZ Group
- R. Dudau, Co-founder and Director, Energy Policy Group
- A. Patuleia, Senior Associate, E3G
More details you will find in our draft Agenda.
ERCST and CEEP
21 (Wednesday) - 23 (Friday)
Croatian Gas Association and Croatian
Croatian Gas Association and Croatian Gas Center Ltd. invite you to participate in the VIRTUAL 35th International Scientific & Expert Meeting of Gas Professionals which will be held from 21st to 23rd of October, 2020. One of the leading international gas conferences and exhibitions in Central and Southeast Europe will cover a number of current issues of the gas industry.
The latest preliminary program is divided into 11 thematic sessions and consists of 60 interesting presentations of scientific papers and round tables, 4 interactive panel discussions, 2 interesting workshops and poster session. Speakers are influential experts from prominent Croatian and European universities and gas and energy companies from many countries. Detailed program will be announced soon.
Speakers will have the opportunity to give their welcome speeches and presentations online!
The virtual platform will allow to watch all conference sessions online. Participants will be able to actively participate in the conference sessions through Q&A and chat (possible 1on1 video communication) and will be allowed to follow the entire agenda and access the virtual exhibition.
The virtual exhibition of gas equipment and technology will gather sponsors and exhibitors from Croatia and abroad who will be able to set up their virtual stands online. Your virtual stand will allow you to publish online brochures and other promotional materials, post a promotional video and use video communication with visitors to arrange meetings. We will provide sponsors with a special service to highlight their brand and to become more visible by broadcasting promotional videos within the virtual conference and by many other additional manners.
The CGA and CGC annual event will still provide a top of the line international platform for academics, policymakers and business leaders and will display online discussions on the recent, critical gas and energy issues.
The Croatian Gas Association and Croatian Gas Center Ltd
12 (Monday) - 13 (Tuesday)
The Rzeszow University of Technology
Aleja Powstańców Warszawy 12, 35-959 Rzeszów
The aim of
The aim of the Conference is to contribute to scientific and expert discussion on energy policy, energy security, and the wider energy sector.
The plenary panels held on the first day of the Conference will refer to the topics of contemporary challenges of energy security in the face of global transformation trends in energy sector. The speakers will discuss the diversification of energy sources and directions of energy supply as well as the need for infrastructure development. In this perspective, the debate will focus on the security of supply of raw materials, in particular of natural gas, to the countries of the so-called Three Seas Initiative. The questions, which the participants of the debates will try to find the answers to, include the concern whether the CEE region can be strengthened in its energy resistance through the development of energy infrastructure as well as how the directions of gas supplies should be diversified in the era of energy transformation?
Parallel to the plenary panels in the afternoon sessions, there will be held the discussions on the existing threats affecting the energy sector, which consists of energy supply systems, resources and fuels. These threats will be considered in terms of sabotage, terrorism and information activities.
The conference will also refer to the global transformations affecting the energy sector, and in particular the European Union’s aspirations to become a world leader in energy transformation and the use of climate-neutral technologies. The analysis of these issues will be devoted to a panel pointing to the energy sector as a source of innovation. In particular, the debate will address the development of smart cities and the use of artificial intelligence for this purpose.
The Ignacy Łukasiewicz Institute of Energy Policy and the Department of Economics of the Faculty of Management of the Rzeszow University of Technology in cooperation with the
All Day (Friday)
Hotel Marriott Budapest
Apáczai Csere János u. 4, 1052 Budapest, Hungary
Budapest Climate Summit
Budapest Climate Summit is a niche event focusing on the green transition of the CEE region’s economy. The summit brings together policy makers, industry experts, corporate leaders, technology pioneers and next generation sustainable leaders to share their perspectives on how to enable business and the civil society to deliver actions necessary to achieve climate objectives.
Main topics covered:
- European Green Deal
- Transformation of the energy sector
- Companies on the road towards a carbon-free economy
- Smart urban revolution
- The future of transportation
- Sustainable investments in accelerating the green transition and climate change mitigation
- Frans Timmermans, Executive Vice-President of the European Commission responsible for the European Green Deal
- Laszlo Palkovics, Hungarian Minister for Innovation and Technology
- Peter Kaderjak, Minister of State for Energy and climate Policy, Hungarian Ministry for Innovation and Technology
- Matt Simister, Central European CEO, TESCO
- Claudia Patricolo, Editor-in-Chief, CEENERGYNEWS
- And others
White Paper Consulting
7 (Wednesday) - 8 (Thursday)
Events Details: The
Events Details: The 6th Energy Congress will focus on the European Green Deal implementation in Poland, according to which Europe will become the first neutral for the climate continent by 2050. This ambitious concept is the greatest challenge and opportunity of our time and could become a new growth strategy for the EU through investment in green technologies and sustainable solutions. We believe that this ambitious concept requires an in-depth debate among experts, politicians and entrepreneurs, both Polish and foreign.
The aim of the conference will be, above all, a discussion on the basis of which we will try to work out the assumptions of the concept of transformation of the Polish energy sector, which will be consistent with the objectives of the „Green Deal”. At the same time, we will focus on the Polish Ration of State-energy security of our country and increasing the competitiveness of the Polish economy.
Thematic scope of the 6th Energy Congress discussion panels:
- European Green Deal – a green recovery plan for Europe
- Distributed power generation. Energy clusters and prosumers
- Large-scale renewable energy sources
- The role of natural gas as a transition fuel in the energy transformation
- Digitalisation in the energy industry
- Hydrogen technologies in energy sector
- Transformation of the Polish heating generation
- Energy efficiency and RES in the strategies of the industrial energy consumers
- Financing mechanisms for a Just Transition in Europe
The Lower Silesian Institute for Energy Studies (DISE)
All Day (Monday)
The purpose of the series
The purpose of the series of annual CEEC conferences is to evaluate and discuss issues of energy and climate policy in Central Europe in the context of the developing EU policies in the field. The ambition of the CEEC conference is twofold: first to bring together leading stakeholders from the energy sector in the region of Central Europe, and second, to contribute to finding better solutions for energy and climate policy of the EU and countries of Central Europe.
The 14th edition of CEEC 2020 aims to discuss the priorities of the Slovak Recovery Plan connected to utilisation of next generation EU funds, including their comparison with the priorities of the other V4 countries. The conference will examine the key themes of energy transition that are at the same time important for re-starting of V4 economies and fulfilment of the European Green Deal’s aims.
- Catharina Sikow-Magny, Director, Internal Energy Market, DG Ener, European Commission
- Alexander Duleba, CEEC Director, SFPA
- Marcin Szczudlo, Vice President, PGNiG Obrót Detaliczny
- Jan Budaj, Minister of Environment of the Slovak Republic
- Andrej Dolezal, Minister of Transport and construction of the Slovak Republic
- Ladislav Miko, head, Representation of the European Commission in Slovakia
- And others
The Slovak Foreign Policy Association
27 (Sunday) - 30 (Wednesday)
Vienna House Amber Baltic Hotel
The 23rd Gazterm
The 23rd Gazterm Conference is a prestigious meeting and a venue for discussions involving representatives of the energy industry from Poland and abroad. The agenda of the conference covers latest trends and factors influencing Polish and global gas market. Discussion panels and accompanying presentations will focus on such issues as market security, international cooperation in gas trade and integration of gas markets in the Three Seas and the Baltic Sea Region.
Main topics covered:
- Security of gas markets in the Three Seas Areas
- Prospects for Investment Finance in Gas and Petrochemical Industries
- Gas Markets After the Pandemic
- European Green Deal
- The new Natural gas and Oil Strategy during energy transition
- Cybersecurity of energy infrastructure
- Piotr Naimski, the Minister of Government’s Plenipotentiary for Strategic Energy Infrastructure
- Małgorzata Jarosińska-Jedynak, the Minter of Development Funds and Regional Policy
- Piotr Dziadzio, the Secretary of State at Ministry of Climate
- Zygimuntas Vaićiunas, the Minister of Energy, Republic of Lithuania
15 (Tuesday) - 16 (Wednesday)
Digital, Live, United Kingdom
A unique digital event at
A unique digital event at a critical time. SPARK is the world’s most exciting future energy event. Where disruptors and innovators spark new thinking. Where fresh business models are created. And where the leading minds of old and new energy – from the old and the new world – combine to create the future.
Main topics covered:
- carbon capture and hydrogen
- electric vehicles
- smart grids
- business models
- decarbonisation of heat
- energy management
- digital innovation
- renewables and storage
- Catharina Sikow-Magny, Director, Internal Energy Market, European Commission
- Hans Bruyninckx, Executive Director, European Environment Agency
- Jennifer Layke, Global Director, Energy, World Resources Institute
- Laszlo Varro, Chief Economist, International Energy Agency
- Mike Thompson, Chief Economist, the Committee on Climate Change
- Axel Wietfeld, Managing Director, Uniper Energy Storage
- And others