Central Europe Energy Partners is an event partner of a wide – ranging discussion on European energy security which will take place on 23rd of May, in Washington, DC. The event is organized by the Atlantic Council and the Embassy of Republic of Poland in Washington DC and will include topics such as:
- The energy transition;
- Nord Stream 2;
- The role of gas in bolstering European energy security;
- The US-Europe energy relationship.
The Keynote remarks will be provided by:
- Ron Johnson, US Senator (R-WI)
- E. Prof Zdzisław Krasnodębski, Vice President of the European Parliament
Among the speakers:
- E. Piotr Naimski, Secretary of State, Chancellery of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Poland
- E. ReinhardBütikofer, Member, European Parliament
- Sandra Oudkirk, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Bureau of Energy Resources, Department of State
- Brenda Shaffer, Senior Fellow, Global Energy Center, Atlantic Council
- Edward Chow, Senior Fellow, Energy and National Security Program, Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Moderated by: Amb. Richard Morningstar (Ret.), Founding Chairman, Global Energy Center, Atlantic Council **
Join us on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. at Dirksen Senate Office Building, Room 562 for what promises to be a fascinating discussion.