37th International Scientific & Expert Meeting of Gas Professionals
may 11 (Wednesday) - 13 (Friday)
The 37th edition of the largest gas conference & exhibition in Southeast Europe will attract a great number of distinguished gas and energy experts and high-ranking managers from numerous gas companies.
The 37th edition of the largest gas conference & exhibition in Southeast Europe will attract a great number of distinguished gas and energy experts and high-ranking managers from numerous gas companies. Speakers and exhibitors from all around the world will take part in this international event.
The Congress will cover a series of current topics important for the gas and energy industry which extend along the entire natural gas chain and crucial issues which will determine development of the natural gas market in the future. Check out the conference agenda here.
Book you stand here: https://susret.hsup.hr/en/exhibition/
Register here: https://susret.hsup.hr/en/registration-of-participants/
In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- CEEP Policy paper: Russia’s war against Ukraine and energy crisis impact on Central and South-Eastern Europe December 20, 2022
- 7th Central European Day of Energy (CEDE) November 25, 2022
- CEEP Policy Paper: Central Europe on the brink between dependency and diversification November 10, 2022
- Central European Energy Conference 2022 October 31, 2022
- Large Scale Solar Central and Eastern Europe Summit October 28, 2022