CEEP is delighted to invite you to the 3rd Central European Day of Energy, that will be held on 5th of November, Berlyamont Building. CEDE 2018 will bring together around 150 stakeholders from European Institutions, national administrations, energy and energy intensive companies, academics, experts and journalists, in order to provide an exchange forum between participants.
This edition will focus on cross-border energy cooperation both on electricity and gas within Central Europe.
Among the high-level speakers:
- Miguel Arias Cañete, European Commissioner for Climate Action and Energy
- Jerzy Buzek, MEP, Chair of the Committee on Industry,
- Dominique Ristori, Director General of DG Energy
- Leszek Jesień, CEEP Chairman
- the representatives of the industry