The aim of this meeting is to have a strategic discussion with coal industry leaders on current issues and to review how the European Round Table on Coal can be best structured to respond to these issues. Dr. Ehler and Prof. Buzek will chair the meeting and participants will make short interventions on the agenda items below and propose new and innovative ideas and formats for future meetings of the “Coal Round”.
In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- Ukraine’s power system synchronised with Continental European Grid May 18, 2022
- Security of oil supply for Poland and the EU is ensured May 13, 2022
- Speech by Commissioner Kadri Simson at the 6th Central European Energy Day: Energy resilience in the time of transition, on the 3rd of December 2021 in Brussels December 13, 2021
- Event: The Central European Day of Energy 2021 December 10, 2021
- CEEP report: Resilience of the Central European power sector in the time of transition December 8, 2021