On behalf of the Lower Silesian Institute for Energy Studies and the Central Europe Energy Partners, I have the honor to invite you to participate in the 5th Energy Congress, which will take place on September 25-26, 2019 in Wrocław at the Novotel Wroclaw Centrum Hotel.
While preparing the conference agenda, we carefully selected thematic issues so that their currency and uniqueness would provide the basis for constructive debates on the future of the Polish energy and fuel industry, its challenges and opportunities.
During this year’s congress we will focus on the following topics:
- Poland’s new energy policy
- Development of renewable energy sources and integration of RES in the energy system from conventional generation sources
- Potential and conditions for the development of energy storage facilities, available technologies and functionalities
- Importance of LNG in the process of transformation of the energy sector
- Electromobility - development conditions, availability of charging infrastructure, possibility of battery production in Polanda
- Offshore wind energy - success factors for the construction of offshore wind farms in the Polish Baltic Sea zone,
experience from other countries, technology development, legal framework and support mechanisms
- Conditions for the development of solar energy - how to implement the assumed participation in the energy mixi
- Digitization of energy and the use of artificial intelligence
We have invited Mr. Mateusz Morawiecki, the Prime Minister of the Council of Ministers, to appear as an honorary guest at the 5th Energy Congress.
The substantive level of the Congress was appreciated, as in previous years, by the Ministry of Energy, the Energy Regulatory Office, the Ministry of the Environment, the National Security Bureau, the National Center for Research and Development, the Polish Electricity Association, the Polish Power Transmission and Distribution Association, the Polish Association of Professional Heat and Power Plants, the Chamber of Commerce Polish District Heating, as well as the Embassy of Sweden, the Embassy of the Kingdom of Denmark and the Embassy of Norway.
One of the highlights of the conference will be a speech by special guest Magnus Hall, CEO of Vattenfall, President of Eurelectric, who will deliver a lecture in the thematic session "Electrification, decarbonisation, leadership".
We are hoping that you will take part in one of the most important events of the year for the energy sector and join the esteemed group of experts, practitioners, scientists and decision-makers – participants of the 5th Energy Congress.
Participation can be registered on the online registration form on the Congress website or by sending the completed registration form attached to this invitation to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to inform you that the registration of participants for the 5th Energy Congress is still in progress.
We sincerely invite you to take part in the Congress.