Events Details: The 6th Energy Congress will focus on the European Green Deal implementation in Poland, according to which Europe will become the first neutral for the climate continent by 2050. This ambitious concept is the greatest challenge and opportunity of our time and could become a new growth strategy for the EU through investment in green technologies and sustainable solutions. We believe that this ambitious concept requires an in-depth debate among experts, politicians and entrepreneurs, both Polish and foreign.
The aim of the conference will be, above all, a discussion on the basis of which we will try to work out the assumptions of the concept of transformation of the Polish energy sector, which will be consistent with the objectives of the „Green Deal”. At the same time, we will focus on the Polish Ration of State-energy security of our country and increasing the competitiveness of the Polish economy.
Thematic scope of the 6th Energy Congress discussion panels:
- European Green Deal - a green recovery plan for Europe
- Distributed power generation. Energy clusters and prosumers
- Large-scale renewable energy sources
- The role of natural gas as a transition fuel in the energy transformation
- Digitalisation in the energy industry
- Hydrogen technologies in energy sector
- Transformation of the Polish heating generation
- Energy efficiency and RES in the strategies of the industrial energy consumers
- Financing mechanisms for a Just Transition in Europe