Budapest LNG Summit is a niche event focused on the upcoming LNG region of Central-Eastern Europe. This event is the perfect platform for European Institutions, CEE countries, global and regional energy companies, international suppliers to come together and discuss questions about the future of LNG and gas in the region. The main focus of the summit is to connect the regional demand of CEE countries with the international supply chain.
The purpose of the Budapest LNG Summit 2019 is to create an exclusive, high-level forum for the region’s top Leaders from 25+ countries, enabling them to network, explore and consider the medium and long-term prospects for the LNG business in CEE.
- The global LNG market in transition. Main trends and challenges
- Regional LNG demand meets with international suppliers. The key accelerators of the new upcoming LNG market
- Main infrastructure developments in the CEE/SEE region: interconnectors, terminals, pipelines
- The status of Croatian LNG terminal
- New gas sources in the region and beyond. Romania, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Egypt, Israel
- LNG trading & contracts: Capacity or commodity, how to ensure the security of supply and the best tariffs? Commoditization of LNG
- Ukrainian gas transit after 2019 – the options
- LNG/CNG as a transportation fuel
- Innovation and digitalization in the natural gas market
- Péter Szijjártó, Hungarian Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Barbara Doric, CEO, LNG Croatia
- Laszló Varró, Chief Economist, International Energy Agency
- Pawel Janukowski, CEO, LNG Polski
- Anita Orban, VP, Tellurian
- Andrew Walker, VP, Cheniere
- Mark Gyetvay, VP, COO, Novatek
- Péter Kaderják, Hungarian Minister of State for Energy and Climate
- Francisco de la Flor, Director, ENAGAS
- Maciej Jakubik, Executive Director , CEEP
We look forward to welcoming you in Budapest on Budapest LNG Summit!