The purpose of the series of annual CEEC conferences is to evaluate and discuss issues of energy and climate policy in Central Europe in the context of the developing EU policies in the field. The ambition of the CEEC conference is twofold: first to bring together leading stakeholders from the energy sector in the region of Central Europe, and second, to contribute to finding better solutions for energy and climate policy of the EU and countries of Central Europe.
The 14th edition of CEEC 2020 aims to discuss the priorities of the Slovak Recovery Plan connected to utilisation of next generation EU funds, including their comparison with the priorities of the other V4 countries. The conference will examine the key themes of energy transition that are at the same time important for re-starting of V4 economies and fulfilment of the European Green Deal’s aims.
- Catharina Sikow-Magny, Director, Internal Energy Market, DG Ener, European Commission
- Alexander Duleba, CEEC Director, SFPA
- Marcin Szczudlo, Vice President, PGNiG Obrót Detaliczny
- Jan Budaj, Minister of Environment of the Slovak Republic
- Andrej Dolezal, Minister of Transport and construction of the Slovak Republic
- Ladislav Miko, head, Representation of the European Commission in Slovakia
- And others