Cybersecurity Conference for the Energy Sector 2022
21junAll Day23Cybersecurity Conference for the Energy Sector 2022
june 21 (Tuesday) - 23 (Thursday)
The CC4ES is a multi-track cyber security event organized by Polish TSO, PSE. The conference deals exclusively with cybersecurity in the energy sector. The objective of the CC4ES
The CC4ES is a multi-track cyber security event organized by Polish TSO, PSE. The conference deals exclusively with cybersecurity in the energy sector. The objective of the CC4ES is to present the best practices and current trends in ensuring cybersecurity and preventing attacks in the energy sector, as well as to show practical technical solutions. The conference will host cybersecurity experts from the United States.
The agenda includes e.g. SANS ICS NETWARS training – a suite of hands-on, interactive learning scenarios that enable Operational Technology security professionals to develop and master the real-world, in-depth skills they need to defend real-time systems.
In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- CEEP Policy paper: Russia’s war against Ukraine and energy crisis impact on Central and South-Eastern Europe December 20, 2022
- 7th Central European Day of Energy (CEDE) November 25, 2022
- CEEP Policy Paper: Central Europe on the brink between dependency and diversification November 10, 2022
- Central European Energy Conference 2022 October 31, 2022
- Large Scale Solar Central and Eastern Europe Summit October 28, 2022