In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- Energy solidarity principle at the core of the January 13th ECJ hearing on OPAL pipeline January 19, 2021
- The largest photovoltaic plant of Central and Eastern Europe is to be built in Poland January 19, 2021
- CEEP’s feedback to the Commission’s IIA on the revision of the Ambient Air Quality Directives January 14, 2021
- The latest CEEP Policy Paper, discussing prospects for offshore wind development in Central Europe, is out! January 12, 2021
- Central Europe Energy Partner’s feedback to the Taxonomy criteria December 23, 2020