MAIN TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE
- Poland – Ukraine – prospects for co-operation
- European climate and energy policy versus the Polish economy
- Fuel market – is it the end of independent players?
- LNG in Poland – the beginnings of a large market in Poland?
- Gas industry – a sector undergoing a long transformation
This event consists of an exhibition and a conference and is organised as a multi branch event embracing the wide scope of oil, gas and the chemistry sector. The aim of this event is to create a networking and matchmaking platform for this branch.
This meeting has already found a permanent place in the calendar of events as the essential forum of the exchange of opinions and experiences among representatives of government and business in the oil, gas and chemical industries.
This annual forum brings together over 200 participants.