The 4th Electricity Price Forecasting Forum will bring European energy utilities, power generation and electricity trading companies together with the market regulators for discussing efficient electricity price forecasting decisions during volatile times. It will focus on effective governance of sustainable energy and therefore, optimizing accuracy in short-term price forecasting. It will also cover further development of market coupling in Europe.
TOPICS TO BE ADDRESSED:
- Modelling and forecasting electricity spot prices
- Main risks while modelling in short terms
- Does Europe need a capacity market?
- Smart solutions for electricity price forecasting
- Implications to future of wholesale markets in Nordic region
- Meteorological impact on a short-term price modelling in the Nordic region
- Auction mechanisms for renewables
- EU ETS overlaps with other European climate policies
- Further integration steps in market coupling
CEEP is an Honorary Patron of the congress.