CEEP is a media partner of the 7th Baltic Energy Summit. Building a sustainable Energy Market, which will take place on the 25th-26th of November, at Vilnius, in Lithuania.
The event will discuss the latest trends and developments in gas, electricity and renewables. The two-day conference will comprehensively reflect on the current situation in Lithuania, Estonia, and Latvia, plus their interconnection with other European countries.
Some of the topics:
- New PCIs and priorities for the Baltics
- Building a Common Gas market
- LNG developments and infrastructure opportunities
- Regulatory updates on the latest developments in the Baltic region
- Financing energy projects
- The emergence and coming of a new category: ‘prosumers'
- Cross-border trade between Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania
- Developing and building feasible renewable energy projects
- Congestion management methods in the Baltic States
- Market Coupling, Energy Trading
The conference is officially supported by CEEP, and all members are entitled to a 25% discount off the registration fee. For further information, please contact Monique Bonnick by email or at: +44 0207 275 8020.