CEEP is a media partner for the 7th Traditional and Renewable Energy Forum, which will be held on the 30th of May, in Vilnius. The Traditional and Renewable Energy Forum is an annual event, bringing together energy sector's leaders and decision-makers and is dedicated to provide a strategic energy outlook in the Baltic region, discuss issues of regional cooperation, analyse changes taking place in the gas, electricity and renewable energy sector.
This year's edition will cover global trends in the energy sector, state policy, regulatory and financing issues, energy security and energy independence in the region, as well as gas market developments in the Baltics and the rising importance of renewable energy market.
SOME CONFIRMED SPEAKERS:
- Hando Sutter, Chairman of the Board and CEO of Eesti Energia
- Saulius Bilys, Member of the Board and CEO of Amber Grid AB
- Remigiusz Nowakowski, Vice President of DISE
- Piotr Paszko, Vice President of DISE
- Žygimantas Pavilionis, Member of the Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania
- Martynas Nagevičius, President of the Lithuanian Confederation of Renewable Resources
- Bartosz Dubiński, CEO of Mazowiecka Agencja Energetyczna Sp. z o.o.