CEEP is a media partner of the event The Ukrainian Energy Forum, which will be held on 27 February – 1 March in Kyiv. The UEF is the annual meeting-place for Ukrainian and International energy communities, which attracts over 300 energy executives from 20 countries worldwide annually.
The most crucial issues of the political and business landscape of Ukrainian energy sector:
- What is done and what needs to be done in a way of reform of the energy market?
- How to create efficient trading conditions for the gas market in Ukraine?
- How to increase domestic production and thus energy independence and competitiveness?
- How to attract investment into production and services markets?
- Ways to further electricity sector reform and integration into the European grid?
- How to achieve greener energy in Ukraine?
SOME CONFIRMED KEYNOTE SPEAKERS:
Volodymyr Kistion, Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine
Andriy Kobolyev, Chief executive officer, National Joint-Stock Company Naftogaz of Ukraine
Oleg Prokhorenko, Chairman of the Board, UkrGasVydobuvannya
Maxim Timchenko, Chief Executive Officer, DTEK
Oksana Markarova, First Deputy Minister of Finance in Ukraine, Government commissioner on investments
Janez Kopač, Director, Energy Community Secretariat
Oleksandr Dombrovskiy, Head of the Fuel & Energy Committee, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine