The Central & Eastern European Gas Conference (CEE Gas) is a multi-stakeholder endorsed natural gas leadership summit which aims to inform you of all the issues of doing business in the region and allow you to take full advantage of the opportunities in this market.
The CEE Gas Conference includes:
- Keynote speeches from Janez Kopač, Secretary General of the Energy Community Secretariat and other senior figures on the outlook for the CEE region's market
- Informative panel sessions featuring industry experts that will educate you on how best to profit from this growing market
- Ample networking opportunities during the breaks in the programme so you can lay the foundations for deals & partnerships
- Round table discussions with industry experts for further examination of specific topics and help you make the right commercial decisions
- An evening reception for further informal networking