CEEP is a media partner of the Oleofuels 2016 event, taking place this year in Liverpool (UK), on the 21st and 22nd of June. The two-day conference will bring together executives and experts from across the entire value chain to discuss the following topics:
- Outlook of the Oleofuels Industry within a challenging regulatory environment
- Exploring the Policy Updates in the EU Biofuels Sector
- International Biofuels Market dynamics. A focus on South America or South-East Asia
- Examining the regulation impact on Biodiesel Production Strategies
- Trade Balance Assessment
- New Opportunities for Advanced Biodiesel Growth through Using UCO and Waste
- Oleofuels Feedstock: Cost, Availability & Sustainability
- 2nd vs 3rd Generation Biofuels
- Bankable Projects Under Policy Instability
- The impact on Diesel’s future after the VW contamination problem
Oleofuels 2016 is the progression of ACI's European Biodiesel series of events, which ran from 2008-2013. The event will now cover all fuels made from oils & fats including biodiesel, HVO & bio jet, as well as take a more global view, which is key, especially when it comes to certain feedstocks.
In addition to the conference, a limited number of conference attendees will have the opportunity to attend a site visit to Refuel Energy's plant in Knowsley. You can book your space upon registration. Spaces are allocated on a ‘first-come-first-served’ basis, with no extra costs.