CEEP is a media partner of the European Autumn Gas Conference | EAGC which will take place on 17-19 November, in Geneva, Switzerland. Celebrating its 30th annual edition, EAGC remains a world class benchmark in discussion and engagement amongst Europe’s elite business leaders operating within the European gas supply chain who are looking to adapt and overcome the commercial, geopolitical and macro-environmental challenges within the region.
Attendees include government officials, energy ministries, regulators, E&Ps, midstream companies, utilities, traders, investors, and large industrial energy users. Specialists in Gas, Natural Gas, LNG, Origination, Trading, Gas Supply, Gas Marketing, Gas Procurement and Business Development will hear from executive leaders from companies including Shell, E.on, Eni, BG Group, SOCAR, Gasunie, Gazprom Marketing & Trading, Enagas, Total, Wood Mackenzie, BP, Fluxys, Citi, RWE Supply and Trading, GDF Suez and Cheniere Energy.
- Global Trading Environment: European Trading Futures in a Global Market
- Focus on Trading Liquidity: Liquidity in the Looking Glass
- LNG Portfolio & Optimisation: LNG in a Fragmenting World – Indices, Hedging & Trading – Will They Change Too?
- European Commission Keynote Address: The Outlook for European . Security of Supply
- Focus on Supply/Demand/Consumer Part 2: Emerging Gas Demand Scenarios in Europe
- New Supplies + New Routes + New Infrastructure + New Investment = Is this Really Going to Happen?
- The Executive Energy Leadership Panel
- Focus on Oil Volatility and the Future Opportunities for Gas in Europe Coal, Renewables & Nuclear – the Faustian Bargain for Europe?