The EP’s Committee on Industry, Research and Energy and the Committee on International Trade organise a public hearing with experts on the "Impact of TTIP on ITRE policy areas" on the 24th of February. With this occasion, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of CEEP, Paweł Olechnowicz, will have the chance to present CEEP’s position on the matter.
In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- Energy solidarity principle at the core of the January 13th ECJ hearing on OPAL pipeline January 19, 2021
- The largest photovoltaic plant of Central and Eastern Europe is to be built in Poland January 19, 2021
- CEEP’s feedback to the Commission’s IIA on the revision of the Ambient Air Quality Directives January 14, 2021
- The latest CEEP Policy Paper, discussing prospects for offshore wind development in Central Europe, is out! January 12, 2021
- Central Europe Energy Partner’s feedback to the Taxonomy criteria December 23, 2020