The EP’s Committee on Industry, Research and Energy and the Committee on International Trade organise a public hearing with experts on the "Impact of TTIP on ITRE policy areas" on the 24th of February. With this occasion, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of CEEP, Paweł Olechnowicz, will have the chance to present CEEP’s position on the matter.
In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- Ukraine’s power system synchronised with Continental European Grid May 18, 2022
- Security of oil supply for Poland and the EU is ensured May 13, 2022
- Speech by Commissioner Kadri Simson at the 6th Central European Energy Day: Energy resilience in the time of transition, on the 3rd of December 2021 in Brussels December 13, 2021
- Event: The Central European Day of Energy 2021 December 10, 2021
- CEEP report: Resilience of the Central European power sector in the time of transition December 8, 2021