As the 2015 market conditions continue to change, the CWC Sixteenth World LNG Summit & Awards Gala Dinner will be the opportunity for industry leaders to meet and discuss the important changes facing buyers and sellers today.
In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- CEEP’s response to the public consultation on the Platform on Sustainable Finance’s draft proposal for an extended taxonomy to support economic transition September 6, 2021
- CEEP publishes its annual report for 2020 July 15, 2021
- CEEP’s statement regarding the “Fit for 55” package publication July 14, 2021
- CEEP’s response to the public consultation on the hydrogen and gas market decarbonisation package June 21, 2021
- CEEP’s response to the public consultation on the trade – mechanism to deter & counteract coercive action by non-EU countries June 16, 2021