CEEP is a supporting association of the XXVI EuroPOWER Energy Conference, 8th and 9th of November 2017, that will focus on the development of the Polish energy sector and which will be taking place at the Sheraton Warsaw Hotel.
Every six months, key representatives of the branches meet to discuss the most important changes coming to the market, analyse new trends and business models, which allows them to implement their strategies.
The topics that will be discussed are connected with the Energy Market, Polish Energy in the modernisation process, building an intelligent electro-energy network, the problem of energy poverty, winter packages, using Artificial Intelligence in the energy sector, but also cyber-security, the Program for Electromobility Development and start-ups in the power sector.
Among the speakers:
- Krzysztof Tchórzewski, Minister of Energy
- dr. Klaus Dieter – Borchardt, Director, Internal Energy Market; Directorate General for Energy, European Commission
- Maciej Bando, President of the Energy Regulatory Office
- Adam Góral, President of the Management Board, Asseco Poland
- Filip Grzegorczyk, President of the Management Board, TAURON Polska Energia
More information about the event can be found on the website en.konferencjaeuropower.pl, as well as on Facebook and Twitter. The organizer of the event is MMC Polska. For further details, please contact Aleksandra Wyszyńska: firstname.lastname@example.org.