Central European Energy Partners (CEEP) together with the European Roundtable on Climate Change and Sustainable Transition (ERCST) would like to invite you for the upcoming event devoted to the role of the EU ETS funding mechanism in delivering the European Green Deal. Our online event will take place on 27 October, from 14.00 to 16.00.
CEEP and ERCST have together working on this topic for the last few years, organising workshop in Brussels and beneficiary Member States to facilitate a debate on how to successfully operationalise and utilise these funds, and deepen the understanding of the regional financing needs and priorities.
During this meeting, we will discuss the state of play of the funding mechanisms and their operationalisation, including how the beneficiary MSs intend to use the Modernisation Fund. It will also be an opportunity for stakeholders to discuss the role of the funds in delivering upon the enhanced 2030 climate targets and whether their current composition, including the size is sufficient.
- M. Kawnik, Executive Director of CEEP
- A. Marcu, Executive Director of ERCST
- R. Doubrava, Deputy Head of Unit for Land Use and Finance for Innovation, DG Clima
- J. Tunaitis, Technical Director, Achema
- T. Dąbrowski, Director, PKEE
- B. Vondruskova, Project manager, CEZ Group
- R. Dudau, Co-founder and Director, Energy Policy Group
- A. Patuleia, Senior Associate, E3G
More details you will find in our draft Agenda.