Central Europe Energy Partners is delighted to invite you to a high-level debate titled “What model of electricity market design needed for Central and South-Eastern Europe” that will be held on 26th of June, Hotel Renaissance Brussels.
The aim of this discussion is to exchange views with stakeholders from Central and South-Eastern Europe on key elements of electricity market design. Therefore, CEEP is proud to announce that the keynote speaker of the event will be Dr. Krišjānis Kariņš, MEP, Rapporteur on the Internal Market for Electricity.
- Leszek Jesień, Chairman of the Board of Directors of CEEP, Director for International Cooperation, PSE
Among the high-level speakers:
- Michał Kurtyka, Secretary of State, Ministry of Energy of Poland
- Klaus-Dieter Borchardt, Director for Internal market, DG Energy
- Maciej Burny, Director for International Relations, PGE
- Olivier Marquette, President, AES Bulgaria
- Rimvydas Stilinis, Chairman of of the Board of Directors, Litgrid and Director for Infrastructure, EPSO-G
Particular topics include:
- Role of capacity markets in new electricity market and the impact of EPS 550 on generation adequacy;
- Management of cross-border flows of electricity – what role for regional cooperation.
- Design of bidding zones