In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- LNG proves to be a reliable solution for Poland and CEE region’s energy security February 14, 2019
- Plans to introduce Capacity Mechanisms in Lithuania progressed February 13, 2019
- EVENT: A just energy transition in Central and Eastern Europe: addressing the challenge February 12, 2019
- Gas is getting a bigger role in power generation in Poland February 7, 2019
- Croatia to spend EUR 100 million for Krk LNG February 1, 2019