In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- Development of LNG terminal on Krk Island is advancing December 5, 2018
- Baltic Pipe gets green light from Poland and Denmark December 5, 2018
- Policy Paper: Cross-border energy cooperation in Central Europe. Towards flexible, secure and sustainable regional energy markets. November 12, 2018
- Lotos is at the forefront of e-mobility development in Poland November 12, 2018
- Polish Government announced plans to develop 8 GW of offshore wind by 2035 November 12, 2018