In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (coal, gas, oil, renewables, nuclear, grids, and energy-intensive industries such as steel and chemicals, etc.).
- Call for applications for candidate Projects of Common Interest (PCIs) in electricity – transmission and storage October 19, 2018
- CEEP Report (Q3): Cross-border energy cooperation in Central Europe October 18, 2018
- Update: Clean Energy for All Europeans trilogues October 10, 2018
- Priority projects in energy field adopted during the Three Seas Initiative Summit in Bucharest October 1, 2018
- REPORT: Funding Mechanisms in the fourth phase of the EU ETS, exploring what is known and identifying issues for clarification and discussion. September 27, 2018