In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (coal, gas, oil, renewables, nuclear, grids, and energy-intensive industries such as steel and chemicals, etc.).
- EU Grant Agreement for the Poland-Slovakia Gas Interconnection January 10, 2018
- Energy innovations in Central Europe. Developments, challenges and ways forward December 29, 2017
- CEEP Report (Q3): New technologies driving the energy transition in Central Europe December 12, 2017
- Press Release: EU-11 develops innovative solutions for a smooth energy transition December 11, 2017
- CEEP Report (Q2): Governance of the Energy Union December 10, 2017