In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- EU ETS workshops in Central Europe April 12, 2019
- EU awards €323 million grant to Baltic synchronisation project March 26, 2019
- LNG imports from the U.S. continue to rise, up by 181% March 15, 2019
- Achieving a just energy transition in the Central and Eastern Europe: addressing the challenge March 12, 2019
- Central Europe Energy Partners’ position paper on Just Energy Transition March 7, 2019