In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- CEEP report Q2 2020 Energy System Integration and the role of hydrogen July 23, 2020
- CEEP feedback on the roadmap of the revision of Regulation on guidelines for trans-European energy infrastructure (TEN-E Regulation) July 14, 2020
- Modernisation Fund with app. 14 billion EUR ready to modernise energy sectors in 10 Member States in Central Europe July 13, 2020
- Krk LNG terminal fully booked for next years July 9, 2020
- ‘Back on track’ – the Polish Presidency of the Visegrad Group (V4) 2020-2021 July 9, 2020