In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (coal, gas, oil, renewables, nuclear, grids, and energy-intensive industries such as steel and chemicals, etc.).
- CEEP Report (Q1): Capacity mechanisms in Central and Eastern Europe April 12, 2018
- PGNiG TERMIKA joins CEEP April 6, 2018
- Central Europe Energy Partners’ recommendations for trilogues on the Directive on the promotion of the use of energy from renewable sources (RED 2) March 27, 2018
- Achema Group acquires wind farms in Croatia and the Czech Republic March 27, 2018
- The EU’s Gas Directive and new energy security challenges of the EU March 23, 2018