In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- Final stages of Croatia’s first LNG terminal in the northern Adriatic Sea October 20, 2020
- CEEP appoints new Executive Director October 14, 2020
- The Baltic synchronisation project receives record financial support October 9, 2020
- Baltic offshore wind declaration signed October 8, 2020
- The role of the EU ETS funding mechanisms in delivering the European Green Deal October 6, 2020