In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (coal, gas, oil, renewables, nuclear, grids, and energy-intensive industries such as steel and chemicals, etc.).
- CEEP Report (Q2): RES development in Central and Eastern Europe July 12, 2018
- The diagnosis of the European electricity market from the point of view of the Polish Transmission System Operator July 3, 2018
- European solidarity on Energy: Synchronisation of the Baltic States’ electricity network with the European system will strengthen solidarity and security of supply in the region June 29, 2018
- The EU should develop a clear set of rules for the new electricity market to facilitate investments June 28, 2018
- Central Europe Energy Partners’ (CEEP) Recommendations for Trilogues on a Regulation and Directive on the internal market for electricity June 27, 2018