In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
1 (Tuesday) - 4 (Friday)
Tune in to
Tune in to WindTV from 1-4 December to hear top speakers such as IEA chief Fatih Birol. EU Energy Commissioner Kadri Simson. Government Ministers from around Europe. Industry CEOs from wind and elsewhere, including BASF chief Martin Brudermüller. Key figures from finance including the Head of Energy at the European Investment Bank. Eurovision contest winner Ruslana. And Fridays for Future leaders.
The WindTV Premium Stream will have the renowned WindEurope Conference featuring panel discussions, presentations, and interviews with respected experts from science and technology, and we’ll be showcasing start-ups and innovation.
There’ll be 4 live studios hosting the TV stream – in Brussels, Hamburg, Oxford and Essen. And a whole range of formats – certainly not just another Zoom webinar! Check out the programme and register today!
- CEEP report Q3-Q4 2020: Prospects for offshore wind development in Central Europe November 30, 2020
- European Commission delivers the EU Offshore Renewable Energy Strategy November 19, 2020
- CEEP-ERCST paper: The role of the EU ETS funding mechanisms in delivering the European Green Deal November 16, 2020
- Lithuania blocks unsafe electricity from Belarus November 9, 2020
- Event: The role of the EU ETS funding mechanisms in delivering the European Green Deal November 5, 2020