In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- CEEP appoints new Executive Director May 4, 2021
- ERCST-CEEP’s recommendations on funding mechanisms in the revised EU ETS May 4, 2021
- Poland plans to build nuclear reactors March 1, 2021
- Energy solidarity principle at the core of the January 13th ECJ hearing on OPAL pipeline January 19, 2021
- The largest photovoltaic plant of Central and Eastern Europe is to be built in Poland January 19, 2021