In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- The Polish electricity network operator introduced a smart grid system – the Special Protection Scheme (SPS) January 17, 2020
- Countries of 4M Market Coupling to be connected with Multi Regional Coupling by end of 2020 January 17, 2020
- Joint Statement of five energy associations on the Just Energy Transition Fund January 13, 2020
- CEEP has been granted the status of an observer organization to the UNFCCC process January 13, 2020
- Opening of the Balticconnector gas pipeline between Estonia and Finland December 16, 2019