In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (coal, gas, oil, renewables, nuclear, grids, and energy-intensive industries such as steel and chemicals, etc.).
- Rafał Miland (PERN): extension of the Pomeranian Pipeline will increase the reliability of deliveries March 13, 2018
- A Pipeline Too Far? EU Law Obstacles to NordStream 2 March 12, 2018
- CEEP’s submission – GAS Directive Consultation March 1, 2018
- The European Commission approved capacity market for Poland February 20, 2018
- CEEP Report (Q4): Energy innovations in Central Europe. Developments, challenges and ways forward February 16, 2018