In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- CISOLAR 2019 -opportunities for solar energy in Central and Eastern Europe January 21, 2019
- Polish-Lithuanian submarine cable – Cooperation Agreement signed December 28, 2018
- Lithuanian parliament approves FSRU acquisition December 27, 2018
- CEEP Statement on EU Long-Term Climate Strategy December 19, 2018
- HEP Group to invest 800 mln EUR into electric power grid by 2021 December 17, 2018