In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
30 (Wednesday) - 31 (Thursday)
For 10 years,
For 10 years, Baltic Energy Summit has drawn C- and VP- level delegates who come to discuss the latest developments in the regional energy sector, build their networks and attend sessions by the most experienced industry experts.
The 11th edition of the summit expands to include the Nordic region, bringing together Energy sector thought leaders to debate the increasingly interconnected energy markets, the future policy framework and investment opportunities in both regions. A particular focus will be given to the integration of the Nordic and Baltic energy systems and its impact on pricing, funding and investment.
Organiser: EEL Events
Learn more: https://eelevents.co.uk/
- REPORT: Implementation of the funding mechanisms in the fourth phase of the EU ETS: state of play October 18, 2019
- Funding Mechanisms in the fourth phase of the EU ETS October 10, 2019
- The EU invests EUR 556 million in priority energy infrastructure October 10, 2019
- Inauguration of the construction work of Polish section of the gas interconnector Poland – Slovakia October 10, 2019
- Construction of LNG terminal on Krk Island advances October 10, 2019