In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (coal, gas, oil, renewables, nuclear, grids, and energy-intensive industries such as steel and chemicals, etc.).
- CEEP Report (Q3): New technologies driving the energy transition in Central Europe December 12, 2017
- Press Release: EU-11 develops innovative solutions for a smooth energy transition December 11, 2017
- CEEP Report (Q2): Governance of the Energy Union December 10, 2017
- PSE S.A. views on the “Clean energy for all Europeans” November 29, 2017
- PSE S.A.: the implementation of the Electricity Balancing Market Management System to start in 2018 November 16, 2017