In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- PERN doubles the investments in the oil infrastructure July 25, 2019
- PGE invests in low carbon power generation July 23, 2019
- Second LNG terminal in Poland July 23, 2019
- CEEP REPORT (Q2): Electricity storage and batteries July 19, 2019
- EUSEW: PGE transition towards low carbon generation June 25, 2019