In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- CEEP Annual Report 2021 June 24, 2022
- Funding mechanisms under the revised EU ETS and Social Climate Fund June 21, 2022
- Event: How to make the EU ETS more effective? May 27, 2022
- Ukraine’s power system synchronised with Continental European Grid May 18, 2022
- Security of oil supply for Poland and the EU is ensured May 13, 2022