In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- The first kilometres of the gas interconnection with Poland GIPL have been welded March 18, 2020
- Central Europe Energy Partner’s feedback on the Just Transition Fund March 16, 2020
- Central Europe Energy Partner’s feedback on the ‘Climate Law’ March 16, 2020
- The contract for the expansion of the LNG Terminal in Świnoujście has been signed March 11, 2020
- Opening of the New Lithuanian Power System Management and Data Centre March 11, 2020