In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- Apply for the PowerUp! Challenge February 13, 2020
- Energy transition pathways in Central Europe February 12, 2020
- Revision of state aid rules for indirect costs in the ETS February 12, 2020
- Public consultations on the Proposal for a regulation on Just Transition Fund February 12, 2020
- Feedback request on the “Climate Law” February 12, 2020