EU refining is a strategic asset for Europe’s economy, but the growing risk of relocation to other regions, is a serious threat that EU policy makers have to address without delay.
In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- 7th Central European Day of Energy (CEDE) November 25, 2022
- CEEP Policy Paper: Central Europe on the brink between dependency and diversification November 10, 2022
- Central European Energy Conference 2022 October 31, 2022
- Large Scale Solar Central and Eastern Europe Summit October 28, 2022
- EuroPOWER & OZE (RES) POWER Energy Conference October 14, 2022