Mr. Jan KULCZYK, the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Directors at Kulczyk Investments – one of the founder companies of Central Europe Energy Partners, passed away at the age of 65.
In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- Ukraine’s power system synchronised with Continental European Grid May 18, 2022
- Security of oil supply for Poland and the EU is ensured May 13, 2022
- Speech by Commissioner Kadri Simson at the 6th Central European Energy Day: Energy resilience in the time of transition, on the 3rd of December 2021 in Brussels December 13, 2021
- Event: The Central European Day of Energy 2021 December 10, 2021
- CEEP report: Resilience of the Central European power sector in the time of transition December 8, 2021