In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
19 (Tuesday) - 22 (Friday)
The Atlantic Council
The Atlantic Council Global Energy Forum is the premiere international gathering of government, industry, and thought leaders to set the energy agenda for the year. Now in its fifth year, the Forum has emerged as the go-to energy conference to discuss the geopolitical and market issues confronting the energy industry in the coming year, develop new partnerships, and demonstrate thought leadership on global energy trends.
The 2021 Forum will have a special focus on the post-pandemic energy system, emerging net-zero carbon goals, the role of the Middle East in the energy transition, and the US’s energy and foreign policy priorities in the Biden administration.
Offered in a new virtual setting, the 2021 Forum will feature our Atlantic Council conference app that allows participants to network directly with one another, ask questions during live events, post on virtual boards, and connect with featured sponsors. The latest agenda is posted on the website and the list of confirmed speakers can be found here
- CEEP’s feedback to the Commission’s IIA on the revision of the Ambient Air Quality Directives January 14, 2021
- The latest CEEP Policy Paper, discussing prospects for offshore wind development in Central Europe, is out! January 12, 2021
- Central Europe Energy Partner’s feedback to the Taxonomy criteria December 23, 2020
- TSO’s of Baltic Countries and Poland sign the grant agreement for the Baltic Synchronisation project December 15, 2020
- Lithuania is set to embark on the development of green hydrogen technologies – a Lithuanian Hydrogen Platform has been created! December 7, 2020