This stakeholder event provides an opportunity for discussion on a long-term EU strategy for reducing greenhouse gas emissions and building a modern, clean economy.
In a few words
We represent the widely understood Central Europe energy sector (electricity generation, distribution and transmission, renewables, gas, oil, heat generation and distribution, chemical industries, etc.), universities and scientific institutions.
- CEEP statement regarding publication of the REPowerEU plan July 28, 2022
- New regional task force of the EU Energy Platform for Central-Eastern Europe July 14, 2022
- CEEP Annual Report 2021 June 24, 2022
- Funding mechanisms under the revised EU ETS and Social Climate Fund June 21, 2022
- Event: How to make the EU ETS more effective? May 27, 2022